Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Break

I know I haven't posted recently. I guess with holidays and all I've been preoccupied. Now we've taken a spur-of-the-moment trip to New Bern where there is no connection except with this iPhone. So, I will be back to posting probably the beginning of next week. For now I feel like I need to go back and review some of my earlier posts because I've felt like a failure as a wife recently! Praise God His mercies are new every morning! Great is His faithfulness!

3 comments:

Dana said...

I have missed your blogs. I find them insightful and encouraging. Please don't feel like a failure. No one can get it right the all the time. If we could, we would have no need for Christ. Besides, if you are a failure as a wife, there simply is no hope for me. Smile! I haven't given up yet!

Kristen + Scot said...

Enjoy your break, Karen! We all have bad days... Keep looking up, the sun comes out after the storm~ Love you - Kristen

Seth and Karen's blog said...

Thanks for the encouraging words you guys. I admire both of you so much!